Our export managers found the Chinese buyer of the Russian sunflower oil. Then they chose the most optimal way of 25 tons of oil delivery (by sea in one 40HC container) from port Novorossiysk to Shanghai. Goods were delivered to the buyer’s warehouse.
Also we have done:
- We prepared the full set of necessary exporting documents.
- Helped with customs clearance.
- Controlled goods loading / offloading.
- Organized cargo shipping of oil from the Shanghai port to the customer’s warehouse.
- Made a plenty of pictures of every step that we’ve taken.
It was decided that the Russian sunflower oil has the best quality all over the world. The Russian oil is always in demand on the different foreign markets.