International orders will be sent through EMS - Express Mail Service (www.ems.post
) with provision of the related tracking number. We shall not be held responsible for individual countries' import restrictions, duties, or fees imposed by Customs or by any other local authorities. Refused packages will be treated as abandoned and we cannot offer any refunds. Before placing any order please contact your local authorities or UPS and find out whether your purchase can be imported to your country.
Certificate of quality and safety for extra virgin edible flaxseed oil.
Similar to the seed, flaxseed oil is loaded with healthy omega-3s, fatty acids that have been associated with healthier brains and hearts, better moods, decreased inflammation, and healthier skin and hair.
Flaxseed oil contains:
- 44-61% linolenoic acid (omega-3s)
- 15-30% linoleic acid (omega-6)
- 13-29% oleinic acid (omega-9)
- 9-11% saturated acid.
Linseed oil is rich in tocopherol (Vitamin E), folic acid (Vitamin B9) and estrogens (lignans). Viscositydensity ratio at 20 °C: 15,5·10−6 m2/sec, iodine absorption number: 175—204.
In the beginning of 19 Century, flaxseed oil took 40% of all vegetable oils. Flaxseed oil was used for wound treatment, pain relieving and for seasoning.
Flax produces a seed that contains 38% to 45% oil. Cold pressure technology helps to save a great amount of useful properties. Linseed oil is used in chemical industry (pigments, paint oil, linoleum, lacker), cosmetics, food industry and folk medicine.
How to identify top quality flaxseed oil? Choose transparent oil with slightly bitter taste. Color may change from gold to brown.
What are benefits of flaxseed oil?
- Preventing acne and breakouts
- Balancing hormones
- Reducing cholesterol
- Prevent plaque formation in the arteries and keeping arteries healthy
- Improving the body’s natural response to stress
- Improve cases of arthritis, since flaxseed oil acts as a natural joint lubricant
- Prevent injury in athletes and bodybuilders
- Improve digestion and elimination
- Improve the health of skin, hair, and nails because of its natural protein and fat content
- Improving cognition, memory, and concentration-it’s often considered to be a brain boosting food
- Reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s and other aging diseases
- Preventing toxic buildup in the bowels
We offer high quality edible cold pressed flaxseed oil and quality industrial flaxseed oil from Altai region, Russia.
We help you to plan the order, prepare all the documents and offer the most convenient way of transportation.